4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Trafalgar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

Trafalgar Empty
PostSubject: Trafalgar   Trafalgar EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Ok just had a few days at the sea side so to speak,,,,,,went to a small place called canos de meca on the south west coast of spain its where the battle of trafalgar was fought in 1805 took some hammock time ,,,,,very nice..... thumbsup

Just of this point was where the battle of trafalgar took place,,,,good old lord Nelson with his 27 ships took on the french and spanish finest war ships all 33 of them,,,then proceeded to kick there arses in a nasty bloody battle that claimed 2250 french and spanish lives and 449 british lives and double that number were injured,,,,,,but sad to say poor old nelson lost his life to a sniper on the poop deck,,,,, doh ,
Trafalgar DSCF6541
Trafalgar DSCF6540
Trafalgar DSCF6536
Trafalgar DSCF6535
Trafalgar DSCF6527
Trafalgar DSCF6509
Trafalgar DSCF6507
Trafalgar DSCF6493
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Trafalgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar   Trafalgar EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Sure you didn't make up that story just to tie in with that smilie? It was made for Lord Nelson ... or King Harold at Hastings. doh
As it happens, I had absolutely no idea where the battle of Trafalgar took place - apart from in the centre of London that is. See, I learnt something today, worth getting up after all. Cheers mate!

A good night's sleep? Never tried one, but as I often sleep on my stomach, I really can't see them as being comfortable - for me anyway. People that use hammocks tend to swear by them, guess you come into that category.
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

Trafalgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar   Trafalgar EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm

tom the hammock comes everywhere with me,,,,its six years old and when you stick a pillow and a fleecy blanket in ,,,,,its a right royal kip,, clapping ,,,,love it,,,,, thumbsup ,
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Trafalgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar   Trafalgar EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Like I say, if you like sleeping on your back, it must be great. That said, after a bottle of shiraz and a few beers to round off the evening, I'd be able to sleep standing on my head! Guess that's the secret of the hammock glug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trafalgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar   Trafalgar Empty

Back to top Go down

Trafalgar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: COMPLETED - Overland Trips & Expeditions-
Jump to: