4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

uk to as the fun way

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gea_man26
Rookie
Rookie

uk to as the fun way Empty
PostSubject: uk to as the fun way   uk to as the fun way EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:49 am

i was wondering can anyone help me on info on the carnets and vehicel papers i would need. wee are driving from uk to sa down the west coast of africa. im trying to work out budget and stuff. so any info would be greatly helped.
Back to top Go down
alinawatson38
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: uk to as the fun way   uk to as the fun way EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Well I am totally unable to help you because I don't have any kind of Info about carnets and vehicel papers!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: uk to as the fun way   uk to as the fun way EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:45 pm

alinawatson38 wrote:
Well I am totally unable to help you because I don't have any kind of Info about carnets and vehicel papers!
Well, that's certainly a start!

While we're about it, I would like to say here and now I know absolutely nothing about quantum physics, so please don't ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
GirlChild
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
GirlChild

PostSubject: Re: uk to as the fun way   uk to as the fun way EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 am

gea_man26 wrote:
i was wondering can anyone help me on info on the carnets and vehicel papers i would need. wee are driving from uk to sa down the west coast of africa. im trying to work out budget and stuff. so any info would be greatly helped.

Gea_man26 - best bet is to head over to the thread about overland trips and see what other travellers have posted. I am sure you'll find something there.

I have a weekly journal update with an assortment of information too. Also, head over to our website which has even more info.

kind regards
African GirlChild
Back to top Go down
http://www.kapp2cape.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uk to as the fun way   uk to as the fun way Empty

Back to top Go down

uk to as the fun way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Paperwork – visas, etc.-