4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled Empty
PostSubject: RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled   RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:30 am

See below from Sam Watson

Dear All
With great sadness I must pass on the news of the cancellation of this year's RGS Overland Workshop. Bureaucracy has intervened at a very late stage, and the Regional Committee of the RGS has stated that they cannot endorse the event without direct control over the finances, insurance and paperwork. With ten weeks to go this just isn't possible, and we cannot operate without their insurance cover.
I do apologise for this news, and the late stage at which it is delivered. Many of you (myself included) had obviously planned for the event and were looking forward to it.
It may be that we can re-launch the event next year under a different banner. I will keep you posted.
Thank you so much for all your support and enthusiasm.
Best wishes
Sam Watson

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled   RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:58 am

Darn, that is a blow - both for the organisers and those wanting to attend. Personally, similar to the indoor overland travel show in Warwick that was cancelled back in February, obviously I wanted to promote my ADVENTURE OVERLAND SHOW scheduled for October. Grrrrrr ... another one bites the dust!!! mad

Back to top Go down

RGS Workshop 2012 cancelled
Page 1 of 1