4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

overland trip driving from uk down to south africa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gea_man26
Rookie
Rookie

overland trip driving from uk down to south africa Empty
PostSubject: overland trip driving from uk down to south africa   overland trip driving from uk down to south africa EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 am

hi all

i have already posted stuff on here in the past. i posted a forum looking for ppl to to join me on a trip driving from uk to south africa end of 2013. i have found two ppl so far to join me, but im still looking for another vehicle to join me with couple of extra guys to join. i have a mitsubishi shogun 2.8 td lwb 4x4. if u wanna found out more email me on facebook gea_man26, gea_man26@msn.com or txt me 07791931977
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

overland trip driving from uk down to south africa Empty
PostSubject: Re: overland trip driving from uk down to south africa   overland trip driving from uk down to south africa EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am

Good luck finding another vehicle to join you. It's a trip myself and most of us would like to do, trouble is work and/or lack of funds prevents most of us from joing the party. That's life! No
Back to top Go down

overland trip driving from uk down to south africa
Page 1 of 1