4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello, from Belgium

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ALTHEWAYDOWN
Rookie
Rookie

Hello, from Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from Belgium   Hello, from Belgium EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 am

Just arrived on this Forum, Althewaydown from Belgium. Travelling allways with my own VW/Campers/T1/T2/T3 since the 70ties, allover Africa/Middle East/Northern America. Last year shipping my VW/Syncro/16"/Camper back to Antwerp, from Buenos-Aires, after travelling some parts of South-America(with storage-place). thumbsup
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Belgium   Hello, from Belgium EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 am

Hi and welcome, clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Belgium   Hello, from Belgium EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 am

Hello & Welcome to the forum.

I believe you are the Second VW camper owner on here. Post up some pics when you have got the time.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Belgium   Hello, from Belgium EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Welcome from me too! cheers

You've certainly been to some interesting parts of the world, your stories and knowledge will be good.

As Jas says, some photos would be nice, but I think because of the forum software you have to wait a week after registering before you can add photos. We'll be waiting!!!
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Belgium   Hello, from Belgium EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 pm

WELCOME! love those Syncro's, amazing vehicles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Belgium   Hello, from Belgium Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, from Belgium
Page 1 of 1