4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello from Cape Town

Go down 
+2
Jas
CapeTowncan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeTowncan
Rookie
Rookie

Hello from Cape Town Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 am

Hello, my name is Derek. I drive a Terracan CRDI kitted for overland travel. My travels are in the southern African countries - South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
I'm always on the look out for tips, ideas and mods on Terracan's, in fact trawling the web I came across Teracan Jas' posts and thus this site.

I am active on a South African Forum - SA4x4Community.co.za that also has a healthy Terracan membership. I'm looking forward to lots of new ideas, destinations and chats with like minded mates.

Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 am

HI Derek & Welcome to the forum!

Glad to see another Terracan Owner! Especially one who has been to a few places.

Post up some pics and mods of your Terracan on here, also have a look at this section: http://www.4x4overlandtravel.com/t608-hyundai-terracan-frequently-asked-questions
If you see anything that's not up to date let me know, or also list anything in that section if there is anything you can add.

Tell your Buddy's about us and send them Over here! Were all pretty reasonably blokes & some gals, looking to have a laugh and offer legitimate information and help, with the odd bit of banter!

Welcome to the Clan.

TJ
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 am

Hi and welcome. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Gandalf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Ja Boet, Howzit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

An official welcome from your truly too! cheers

I tell you what, it's good to see so many different types of vehicle on this forum. Okay, simply because it's a UK-based forum, Land Rover is still the most popular on here (if it was an American site it would be Jeeps), but there's a healthy smattering of Delicas and now Terracans as well. It really is 'open to all'.

Reckon the Jap vehicle section going to get mighty busy ... chat away folks!
Back to top Go down
maadmaan10
Just fitted a Snorkel
Just fitted a Snorkel
maadmaan10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Another terracan adore owner - nice one-welcome matey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cape Town   Hello from Cape Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Cape Town
Page 1 of 1