4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Howdy from a sunny Bradford

Go down 
+2
roamingman
ChrisHargreaves
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisHargreaves
Rookie
Rookie
ChrisHargreaves

Howdy from a sunny Bradford Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi everyone,

Im chris 27 and have been into the green oval most of my life, Currently running a 300tdi Disco with lift and 33inch MT's, im about to start turning it into a fully functional self contained expedition truck and hopefully do a europe overland next year with the response guys and hopefully The Gambia in 2013 if things allow.

Im hear for tips, advice and a laugh along the way and to learn the pros and cons of such adventures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westyorks4x4response.co.uk
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 am

Hi and welcome, good luck with the mods, sounds like 2 good trips planed, all the best. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:08 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

TJ
Back to top Go down
4x4overlander
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 pm

SUNNY Bradford, cor blimey you do not often get those two words together!

Before anyone starts objecting we have a BD postcode (just!)

The Gambia is a nice country, however to get there you have to drive through Senegal. Shall we say driving into Dakar is 'entertaining' Plenty of the Green Oval in The Gambia.

Brendan
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4overlander.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:00 am

I've been to Senegal. The word I heard most was "cadeau" - or should I say "cadeaux" as the locals don't expect anything less than a handful of anything and everything! To them we are simply rich Europeans, so why shouldn't we had over everything we have? Me cynical ... perish the thought??!!!

Welcome Chris by the way!
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Welcome Chris, has someone got a sunlamp in Bradford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from a sunny Bradford   Howdy from a sunny Bradford Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from a sunny Bradford
Page 1 of 1