4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww Empty
PostSubject: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:37 am

Just read the weather forecast which says heavy snow from next month, and a snow filled winter.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i love it.

Roads full of idiots, Postman Pat with his letterbox cleaned on his/her windscreen, and then the sailors who only clear a porthole for them to see out of.

Muppets not getting up earlier and allowing time to clear their vehicles or allowing extra time for their journey and driving too fast for the conditions, and the inevitable accidents form such idiots.

The increase in stolen vehicles where drivers get out and nip into the newsagents for their morning papers and leave their engines running, and the scrotes just jump into their vehicles and drive them away.

The idiots driving down uncleared back roads to take short cuts when the main roads are cleared, and the inevitable cocophany of 4X4 owners sticking two fingers up to the environmentalists ( me for one ) and asking if the climate change is warming up the planet then why are our winters getting worse.

Then April comes along, and suddenly we all become the victims of April Fools jokes, insurers putting up premiums by a staggering amount and blaming the snow.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Got that right. Global warming, what a lie that was....

TJ
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:58 am

Global warming, what drivel, its cost me more money as i followed their predictions and worked out i would need no heat in my greenhouse to grow my tomatoes, cucumbers, and melons; so they have cost me a bumper crop this year.
Back to top Go down
Chris S
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
Chris S

PostSubject: Re: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 am

I really really really hope it doesn't snow - we've got a very tight deadline on one site as it is and Snow would properly scupper us. Ever tried production handfelling in snow up to your nads - it's not pleasant, safe or profitable mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoverlander.org
Assassin
Terrain Expert
Terrain Expert

PostSubject: Re: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 pm

If its that cold your nads will shrink and give you a little extra ground clearance.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:26 am

Laughing

Snow is good, shrivelled nads is bad.

I can't wait for the SNOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather Forecast Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: