4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives Empty
PostSubject: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm

A excellent website and company intent on bringing its customers the highest quality Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives at highly competitive prices.

I have bought many items from them. 90% of the items if ordered before 3pm arrive the next day. Great customer service.

Highly Recommended.

http://heinnie.com/

Terracan Jas
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 am

I cant get enough of this Company and their gear. Fishing tools, Camping tools and equipment, Hunting gear, Survival tools. What ever I need, even if its not listed on their web site, they can get. And at cheaper prices when compared to other sites.

Also has PAYPAL payment feature, which cuts buying time in half.

10/10, hands down the best store in EUROPE.

TJ
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Just 'ad a butchers. Quality gear to be expected, but pleasantly surprised by some of the prices.

For instance, a Leatherman Wingman multitool (the type I have on my belt virtually every day of the year) was only £36.95.

http://heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=7029

Truly amazing!

Here's another - SOG Folding Shovels: Entrenching Tool @ £14.95. You'd pay that for a manky old ex-army version from a military surplus store!

http://heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=6940

GOOD FIND JASON.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 am

I have a similar Pocket tool at all times on my belt, this one I bought 3 weeks ago and it is stunning, I will be doing a review on this very soon.

http://heinnie.com/Pocket-Tools/Gerber-Multi-Tools/Gerber-Suspension/p-94-219-3516/

TJ
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Interesting. Good price but the reviews on Hennie's site are 60/40 against. It seems great with light use, but anything more taxing and it is found wanting due to poor components - or even the steel itself it seems.

Go for it Jas, give it some stick!!!
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:31 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Interesting. Good price but the reviews on Hennie's site are 60/40 against. It seems great with light use, but anything more taxing and it is found wanting due to poor components - or even the steel itself it seems.

Go for it Jas, give it some stick!!!

I will destroy it!

But for £35 delivered its a great tool, there are some £60+ that have the best reviews but Ill take the one I got.

Like the Terracan good or bad, its different. clapping
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Fair enough!
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 am

Heinnie Haynes have a new website, also easier to find items and quicker to use and order.
Due to their large success last year they are frequently upgrading their items and best of all due to bulk buying some of their items are now much cheapness.

Jas
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:40 am

If anyone is needing any flash lights or torches check out Heinnie.com . They currently stock Fenix Torches. Top peices of kit, Military grade equipment, top notch materials and assembly. The latest Fenix torch I bought had a range of over 350foot from 1 LED. Quality Gear. Very manly gadgets. clinking teacups

Fenix FlashLights

Jas
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:47 am

If anyone is needing any camping, fishing or hunting knives Then check out boker knives. I get these from Heinnie, due to their prices, delivery and customer service.
I have found Boker knives to be some of the best, for their price. Steel quality, materials and build quality are top notch. Fixed and Folders, tools and knife care are available.

Boker

Boker Plus

Jas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives   Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives Empty

Back to top Go down

Heinnie Haynes - Gadgets, pocket tools, accessories and knives
Page 1 of 1