4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ Empty
PostSubject: 10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........   10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........   10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 am

That Earthroamer XV-LT doesn't look too shabby, you could definitely go places in that.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: 10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........   10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 am

Exactly my thoughts. What a name of a off road camper. "EARTHMOVER"!!!

TJ
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........   10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:42 am

Eh, it's Earthroamer isn't it? Am I being thick and totally missing the joke, or did you simply misread it? Confused! scratch
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: 10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........   10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:56 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Eh, it's Earthroamer isn't it? Am I being thick and totally missing the joke, or did you simply misread it? Confused! scratch

Laughing

Exactly my thoughts. What a name of a off road camper. "EARTHROAMER"...... Laughing My bad.

TJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........   10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........ Empty

Back to top Go down

10-vehicles-for-the-coming-zombie-apocalypse........
Page 1 of 1