4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

6 berth quick erect tent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

6 berth quick erect tent Empty
PostSubject: 6 berth quick erect tent   6 berth quick erect tent EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Selling my Khyam XXL Classic quick erect tent. It's the type with the knuckles that click into place as it's lifted up in the middle. Piece of cake!

Basically it has two bedrooms, a living room type area in the middle and a porch to sit under - home from home.

This tent’s never been used as 'er indoors changed her mind and wanted a caravan, therefore it's only ever been erected in my garden! Colour is dark green. £300

http://www.khyam.co.uk/image/products/instructions/Motordome-Tourer%2010.pdf

Found this description as a previous advert on an internet site:-

Khyam's Ridgi-Dome range has built a reputation second to none for quality. Lighter and more practical than a frame-tent,pre-assembled, Rapidex quick-erect system means that the tent can be erected in a matter of minutes. These tents are also designed to cope with poor weather conditions and the Weatherweave Pro fabric flysheet has been wind tunnel tested for strength. tent features: - Guyline limiters to prevent over tensioning - Solid fibreglass top poles - Frame poles - Fully taped seams - Triangular guyline attachment points - Taped inner tent hanging loops - Removable pole joints - Fire Retardant Weatherweave Pro fabric - Over 3000 mm Hydrostatic Head (waterproofing) - Poly/Cotton T.C. breathable inner tent fabric - Reinforced double shockcorded pegging points - Pourch poles The tent also comes with two inner sleeping tents one is a very large double (would sleep 3) the other is a very large divided delux double (sleeps 4) It is Classic Burgundy and is in excellent condition. We paid over £550 for it new including the inner tents.

Also, found this on a review site:-

I bought one of these KHYAM XXL Rigidome tents for a family holiday ( just 3 of us) but I wanted plenty of space. It really is simple to put up. I set mine up, at night, in high wind and rain and was zipping up the door 15 minutes later to brew a cuppa.

Its also simple to put down and easily goes in the zip up bag.

Go buy an non quick erect 8 berth tent and set it up on a windy day. Then try a Khyam. Youll never want to buy another tent.

I used to sell tents, I would never consider another make now!

6 berth quick erect tent Khyam_12

6 berth quick erect tent Khyam_13

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 6 berth quick erect tent   6 berth quick erect tent EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Forgot to add, if you live in the following areas, I can deliver the tent free of charge as off on my travels over the next couple of weeks -

Between Coventry and Ross-on-Wye

Between Coventry and Peterborough

Between Coventry and Dover

Won't list the 9 countries in mainland Europe I'll be passing through, it will get a little silly.

Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: 6 berth quick erect tent   6 berth quick erect tent EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:34 am

i like a quick erection,,,,, affraid

hat coat gone,,,,,,, laughing pound
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 6 berth quick erect tent   6 berth quick erect tent EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 pm

There's always one. getting nowhere fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 berth quick erect tent   6 berth quick erect tent Empty

Back to top Go down

6 berth quick erect tent
Page 1 of 1