4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

week end at the lakes,,,,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

week end at the lakes,,,, Empty
PostSubject: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 pm

ok just had a weekend in the mountains by the lakes at el choro it was a warm sunny weekend,we managed to find some lanes had a cook up on the oz pig,, :shock: ,,,,,,good weekend... cheers1

just a few pics,,,,,,,

week end at the lakes,,,, Weekend025
week end at the lakes,,,, Weekend022
week end at the lakes,,,, Weekend004
week end at the lakes,,,, Leaza007
week end at the lakes,,,, Leaza001
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 am

Gorgeous! Well for once you didn't beat us with the weather, warm and sunny here in the Midlands too - 20 degrees in places - but sadly no off-roading for me.

The Disco's looking good mate, but see you were followed up that track by a townie in a large Mercedes? affraid

Well, I suppose we can't all have taste. Razz
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:45 pm

mate he was a diplomat that was with us for the weekend and it was on CD plates and he caned it,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,, :shock: stupid stupid affraid doh thumbsup
Back to top Go down
chally2
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
chally2

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 am

how was your oz pig.
I'm thinking about getting one
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 am

it was my mates,,and i could have done better with my bbq, adore ,,and i think there 250 quid now,,,just another heavy bit of kit to carry about,, scratching chin ,,,i cant say i was impressed... scratch ..no i wasnt,, silent ,,no i wouldnt have one ..... No
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 am

Depends on what you use it for, and how you use it, we our happy with the one we have.
Have to say that yes the price is quite high now, we payed less than that 2 years ago.

Not saying you did anythink wrong, first mistake i made was trying to use house coal smooked us and next door out, so tryed wood that was a lot better, going to be doing Convoy for Heroes in april going to try smokless fuel see how that goes and my friend is briging along a Dutch oven.
Will report back after. cheers clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 am

no we used wood and after removing the spark arrester to aid the draw it was fine it cooked well and it kept us nice and warm , eating ,,,but its heavy and takes up room needs cleaning etc,, scratching chin ,,,all im saying is i wouldnt have one,,,it dosnt float me boat,,,, No ,
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 am

Dont knock the Merc very few cars can beat it for its mile eating ability and level of comfort.

I might have a little bias towards them as I have had one for 2 years and apart from dragging it's rear across the grass like a tired old dog I can't for one knock it's comfort, performance and fuel consumption (well diesel anyway) 35 to 40 on a run and around 30 to 35 around town.

Not bad for a panzer with the turret removed
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 am

Oh yeah great pictures by the way, you lucky person, but I can't believe you took the disco and not the frontera.
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 am

wideformat4x4 wrote:
Oh yeah great pictures by the way, you lucky person, but I can't believe you took the disco and not the frontera.

i took the fronty a couple of weeks ago to tarifa,,,it was the turn of the disco,,, :shock: thumbsup ,,,choices ehhh,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: week end at the lakes,,,,   week end at the lakes,,,, Empty

Back to top Go down

week end at the lakes,,,,
Page 1 of 1