4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello from The USA

Go down 
+2
Jas
gchinsr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gchinsr
Rookie
Rookie
gchinsr

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi All
I'm Greg from Los Angeles California. I have brought a Land Rover from the UK, to convert for a trip down through South America, with my son. I have 2 years to complete "Lizzy" a 110 Hi Top Ambulance, for the long drive down. I am looking forward to gaining more information, as to what works, and what does not, while still in the final planning stage.
Cheers,
Greg Sr
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi & Welcome to the Forum.

Sound like a great trip you have planned. I look forward to the pics the 110 "Lizzy".

Jas
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 am

Hi and welcome, looking forward to phots. Smile clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 am

Hi Greg ... welcome!

Great trip you're planning, not to mention a great bonding exercise with your lad. Tell me, I can see the roof already has a slight extention, but can you stand up in the Landy as it is or will you have to have an extending roof?
Back to top Go down
gchinsr
Rookie
Rookie
gchinsr

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi all
Thanks for the welcome. I will be starting serious work in a few weeks, and will post up as I go along for sure. And for Tom, I have 149cm height, from the front seats back. Compared to a stock roof, night and day difference inside the back. I hope to be able to use this roof, but because of my back, I may swap for a lift up "expedition" roof I have bought just in case. The beauty of the roof on now, is the increase of space, at a minimum wight gain, and no roof rack or RTT needed.
Greg
Back to top Go down
Mac
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Mac

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello and wecome. Nice 110
Back to top Go down
Chris S
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
Chris S

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 am

Hi Greg,

Nice to see another familiar face - did the Swivels arrive yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoverlander.org
gchinsr
Rookie
Rookie
gchinsr

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Hey Chris
Glad to see you here mate. I hope all is well with you these days. I went a little over board with parts, and will be here in about 2-3 weeks time. I will talk to you later.
Cheers
Greg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from The USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from The USA   Hello from The USA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from The USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: