4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Various for LR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris S
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
Chris S

Various for LR Empty
PostSubject: Various for LR   Various for LR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 am

Struggling a bit with photos at the mo but will sort them as soon as I get chance - think of this as puttign the feelers out for the mo.

Have got a few bits kicking about that are currently surplus to requirements, including a genuine safari snorkel for a 200 tdi discovery in very good condition (around a year to 18 months old I beleive),

three diff guards to suit RRC/Disco 1/ 90 and front end of 110 - the basic ones you see everywhere (all in used condition but not seen much work),

a three piece ally steerign guard for disco 1 (still attached to vehicle at mo but wont take long to remove)

a light bar to suit a D1, with 4 rectangular lights fitted and mounts for bush wires (includes the wing brackets for the bush wires too) - not sure if was a shop bought or home made - if shop bought the bush wire brackets may have been added later.

There will eventually be a tubular winch bumper for a D1 as well - it's still fitted but I'm on the lookout for a standard bumper to go on instead. I beleive it's a britpart one and it wraps around the wings a bit too. It did have a winch fitted to it but as far as I can tell has never actually been winched off, or if it has there's no marks on the fairlead rollers. It is in very good condition and has no signs of having been used offroad.

a pair of defender wings, complete with inners, lights and arch spats - came off a 87 110 but are in reasonable shape - in arles blue.

I'm open to sensible offers on the above and may be open to swaps - I'm usually on the lookout for something so try me thumbsup

Am away with work the next week or so - don't worry if I don't reply to PM's for a few days thumbsup

I'd prefer collection if possible - I'm about 20 mins from Driffield, just outside Malton, North Yorks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoverlander.org

Various for LR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: FOR SALE: Private advertisements only-
Jump to: