4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Overland vehicle pick up???

Go down 
+4
Assassin
gemini
Chris S
Jas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jas
Admin
Jas

Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overland vehicle pick up???   Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 am

I see thanks.
Yeah I meant the challenges and events. Ive also seen a few tray-backs on the Australian forums. I was Just interested in why if the rear of a pick up was so bad then why were people intentionally turning their landys and toyotas in to them.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Overland vehicle pick up???   Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 am

Just bought a Nissan Navara top spec jobbie for work and play hope its as good as the hype
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Overland vehicle pick up???   Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 am

I do like them. They are huge tho. Did you get the 2.5tdi or the 3.0 v6di?

TJ
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Overland vehicle pick up???   Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Terracan Jas wrote:

I do like them. They are huge tho. Did you get the 2.5tdi or the 3.0 v6di?

TJ

Went for the 2.5 tdi Adventura with twin leccy tow bar and the truckman top with windows, apart from at tyres, bull bar and a snorkel it's got pretty much all the toys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Overland vehicle pick up???   Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 am

Sounds very nice. I look forward to pics!

I am currently looking at a second vehicle for work. Its a Mazda B2500 or Ford Ranger mk2. I've had the Mazda before and didn't have any problems in over 40,000 miles and as the ford is the same.....
I don't want to get the inside of the Terracan Dirty and being a commercial pick up the insurance and tax are cheap on company insurance. - Not to mention the accessories from Australia.

TJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overland vehicle pick up???   Overland vehicle pick up??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overland vehicle pick up???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2