4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hello from Wiltshire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scott td5
Rookie
Rookie

Hello from Wiltshire Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wiltshire   Hello from Wiltshire EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 am

A big Hello from Wiltshire. I have been looking at this forum for a while and throught it was about time to join.

I have a Defender 90 TD5. I have had it for 3 years now and I have been down to the Pyrenees twice and I am planing to get over to Morrocco in the next few years. I also do more than my fair bit of green lanning. Planing to go up the Yorkshire in June for a week.

Back to top Go down
Mac
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wiltshire   Hello from Wiltshire EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:42 am

Hello Scott, and welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wiltshire   Hello from Wiltshire EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 am

Hi and welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wiltshire   Hello from Wiltshire EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:13 am

"Planning to go up the Yorkshire in June" - I like it! Welcome Scott of the Wiltshire. Laughing

Don't forget we have a friend in Tuggy who is all things 4x4 (especially Land Rover) who lives 5 minutes from Gibraltar and has set up a workshop there. Of course Gib is not so very far away from Algeciras where you'll probably cross to Morocco. Should things go wrong he's a darn good contact in that part of the world. Take his number with you!!!
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wiltshire   Hello from Wiltshire EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:15 am

Welcome to the forum neighbour! cheers1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wiltshire   Hello from Wiltshire Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wiltshire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: