4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours

Go down 
+2
Tom Mc
roamingman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 am

Really great down there in the autum, not sure if Tom will be taking you here,

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Landy_17

Nice climb up and down. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Wayne's Rock - or should that be Jaap's Rock? It seems to be disputed territory betweek the UK and Dutchland. Who knows, all that is certain is you gotta have bit of bottle to get up there near the edge. As you can see, Yoda had a mile to go before the edge, then again that's easy to say if you're not in the driving seat! All good fun. cheers
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 pm

From the top this is how close we got,

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Camcor10

clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:09 am

Ah, I stand corrected. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 am

Iv'e got a picture just like that one with a Merc ML on top of that rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mugwump
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
mugwump

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 am

The only reason I even list a summer tour is because of those people who really have no choice but to travel in August. The Spanish Pyrenees is still brilliant, but not quite as brilliant! Mmmmm, think I've explained myself.

The joys of having kids at school July/August it is for main hols a cant do ought aboot it but will be using tesco clubcard points to get free tunnel crossing, then battle the hoards in Europe as we head south sunny
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

mugwump wrote:
The joys of having kids at school July/August it is for main hols a cant do ought aboot it but will be using tesco clubcard points to get free tunnel crossing, then battle the hoards in Europe as we head south sunny
Or pay those nice folk at Brittany Ferries £1,200 for the UK to Spain crossing. Ouch!

Well, let's see the Merc.

Here's some more ...

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Landy_32

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Little10

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Lr10_a10

It just had to be done!

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Landy_33

... and who could forget the Extreme Ironing wing of The Bristol Stags?

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Lr10_i10

Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Rookie
Rookie
landie68rover

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Tom. Are you doing any trips in the autumn 2013?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Sorry Richard, not running any more tours. Now I've got back into organising shows again, I've no time for anything. Some would say. "no rest for the wicked". They're probably right! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cadarn
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
cadarn

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:48 am

Hi Tom and all others,

No plans for visiting Europe either?

We'll probably visit Billing this summer again.

Cheers Jaap
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 am

That's spooky, I was just thinking about yourself and Henk and the wonderful welcome you gave the Landy Rally crew -

The windmill tour, the party at Henk's house, the meals at the station restaurant, off-roading on that reclaimed land, the
greenlaning (yep, laning in Holland!!!) - Keith, Sylvia & family, Yoda & Dilys, the Belgiums ... great days! clapping

I'm afraid Billing is not the same nowadays, it hasn't been for a while. To be honest I really don't like the place any more, too much crime and idiots there now. Why don't you come across for ADVENTURE OVERLAND 28-29 September 2013? Make it a long weekend where you can go laning first, then the show over Friday to Sunday, then back on Tuesday? I say Tuesday as you will need Monday to recover and re-charge your batteries!

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU! thumbsup

Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 am

Hi Jaap are you and Evert looking at Toms show in September the Landy Rally 2011 guys and girls are looking at a reunion again this year 2012 was a great great show we had 9 there and a couple more this year would be good a few beers and bottles of wine flowed around the fire, something we only managed a couple of times on the rally cheers1

Failing that will catch up with you again at Billing this year but as Tom said its not the same as was
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 am

Hi Japp be nice if you could come to Tom's shindig. be great to meet up again. clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrenees 4x4 Tours   Pyrenees 4x4 Tours Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyrenees 4x4 Tours
Page 1 of 1