4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Biodiesel - what went wrong?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Biodiesel - what went wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 am

In case you're wondering where this thread has gone, it has been deleted. Unfortunately what started out as an informative piece soon turned into a slagging match as opposing views clashed.

Come on chaps (chapesses?), opposing views are fine as we don't all think alike (thank goodness), but if somebody says something you don't like, you have to put across your counter view or opinion calmly and without personal digs!

Whether it be this subject or any other for that matter, folk have to remember that 4x4 Overland Travel is a discussion forum and a community resource ... and when I say "discussion" I mean discussion/debate/banter, not abuse/argument/nastiness.

This forum was started with the intention of avoiding the politics normally associated with the one-marque forums, this has been achieved so far, but I have to say this one came completely out of the blue.

Everyone needs to calm down and review how they word posts, so as not to cause offence to others. The alternative is that I will ban whoever I think is the offending party (despite what you may have heard it is not a democracy) but this is something I would hate to do.

Please gentlemen/ladies ... chill. cuddles

Back to top Go down
http://4x4overlandtravel.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 am

Judging by the posts that have been deleted, I think Bio's left the room!

Really no need to go mate, just accept that different people view life in a host of different ways. Well I thought the KERR in the washing machine was funny, so did everyone else, it's just that the discussion moved on and you didn't go with the flow and took exception. Such is life. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
graeme
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 am

must have missed this one . Rolling Eyes
its simple really , don`t rise to the bait , differant strokes for differant folks ,, isn`t that how the saying goes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:17 am

Absolutely. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:20 am

bugger,,,,missed that one tom...... eating
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Mac
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 am

And me :doh:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Never mind lads, I'm sure there will be others. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biodiesel - what went wrong?   Biodiesel - what went wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

Biodiesel - what went wrong?
Page 1 of 1