4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hi from Co.Durham

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyk
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
andyk

Hi from Co.Durham Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Co.Durham   Hi from Co.Durham EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 am

Hi there,
I'm Andy and in the next few months I'm emmigrating to Australia with my wife Rosy and daughter Abby. We'll be spending 8 months travelling round Western Australia before heading to Dubbo NSW where we will be settling down.

I spent two years completely rebuilding our 200Tdi 110 and the past two years buiding it into our idea of an expedition camper. I love these type of forums as I trawl through them picking out the little gems of ideas and tips and many of them have been incorporated into the build.

We haven't done any long trips in Bluey our 110 yet so we are putting alot of thought into how the LR will be used. Rosy has travelled around Australia before so her experience has been invaluable in the design of Bluey. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to tell you if we got it right first time!!

Andy
Back to top Go down
RLD
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
RLD

Hi from Co.Durham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Co.Durham   Hi from Co.Durham EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome and i hope every hing goes to plan and you tell us about it
Back to top Go down
Jas
Admin
Jas

Hi from Co.Durham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Co.Durham   Hi from Co.Durham EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 am

Welcome, Cant wait to hear about your truck.

Jas
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Hi from Co.Durham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Co.Durham   Hi from Co.Durham EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:34 am

Welcome ARA (Andy, Rosy Abby). A few ex-Pat Aussies on here already, doubtlees they will be a great source of information for you. Have fun trawling! cheers
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Hi from Co.Durham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Co.Durham   Hi from Co.Durham EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 am

Hi and welcom Smile

Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Hi from Co.Durham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Co.Durham   Hi from Co.Durham Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Co.Durham
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: