4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Empty
PostSubject: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 am

Here a good 'un for you - the daftest, weirdest, strangest shots you've come across to do with off-roading, overlanding and 4x4's.

Reason I thought of this us because I have just found a really odd photo on Tugs website ... how wide is that front axle mate? I realise it's all down to perspective, but that's still really odd looking!

BTW, when using serving.com to host photos, unless they are tiny to begin with, save them as 640px (websites) as above gets too big for this forum. Ta!

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Laning10
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 am

Just found another - I'm on roll!

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Monste10
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Here a good 'un for you - the daftest, weirdest, strangest shots you've come across to do with off-roading, overlanding and 4x4's.

Reason I thought of this us because I have just found a really odd photo on Tugs website ... how wide is that front axle mate? I realise it's all down to perspective, but that's still really odd looking!

BTW, when using serving.com to host photos, unless they are tiny to begin with, save them as 640px (websites) as above gets too big for this forum. Ta!

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Laning10

no its a standard axle tom,,but with slightly off set wheels so might look a tad wider,,,its you,,,get your eyes tested,,,should have gone to spec savers,,,, Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Francesept08071

now thats a strange picture,,, :shock: :shock: :shock: ,,dont you agree,,,,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:53 am

Not really, just yours truly going for a little paddle at the seaside. Doesn't eveyone spend their weekend rescuing drowning Patrols?

A little daytrip to Sangatte, Northern France if I recall correctly? The strangest thing was finding you there! Small world eh?
Back to top Go down
onlyMark
Cleaner
Cleaner

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm

My ex-truck in the Serengeti. But I wasn't driving. Honest.

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Bild_413
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Not really, just yours truly going for a little paddle at the seaside. Doesn't eveyone spend their weekend rescuing drowning Patrols?

A little daytrip to Sangatte, Northern France if I recall correctly? The strangest thing was finding you there! Small world eh?

and i do belive its getting smaller every week,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?   Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird 4x4 photos - what's the strangest?
Page 1 of 1