4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Used UK parts announcements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irina
Rookie
Rookie

Used UK parts announcements Empty
PostSubject: Used UK parts announcements   Used UK parts announcements EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 am

Hello to everybody
i'm looking for a reconditionned transfer box for a Land rover Defender 110, 300 tdi or eventually one from Discovery.

can you advise me the best sites or scrap yards or private guys who sell them. when you need spare used parts where do you look for them.
i've checked gum tree web site already .

thank you very much in advance!
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Used UK parts announcements   Used UK parts announcements EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:01 pm

I generally just keep an eye on ebay motor parts. But there may be better options
Back to top Go down
ogb
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

PostSubject: Re: Used UK parts announcements   Used UK parts announcements EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:30 am

Sorry - a late spot on this one. I have refurb'ed boxes from Ashcroft Transmissions.They are well regarded, with an excellent record for after-sales service. No problems after 2 years of heavy use.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Used UK parts announcements   Used UK parts announcements Empty

Back to top Go down

Used UK parts announcements
Page 1 of 1