4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Where to go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Where to go?   Where to go? EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:22 am

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I just started overlanding. We have 2016 Chevy Colorado modified with a good lift and tires. We love going to the mountains in North Carolina and Tennessee but we don't know where to find the good off road trails. Like I said we are just starting out so we aren't looking for anything drastic until we can see how the truck handles, but we want to go off pavement for the weekend and camp in so.e awesome spots. Does anyone have any suggestion
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am

Hi and welcome  clinking teacups

Sorry unable to help with your request,  live in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Since you are in the U.S. the best overlanding site for you would be www.expeditionportal.com

It is mostly American info with tons of info on trails. Hope you have some fun in the Chevy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: How to register, post photos, rules & regs, do’s & don’ts, etc. -
Jump to: