4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Excited for the trip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joan11
Rookie
Rookie
joan11

Excited for the trip! Empty
PostSubject: Excited for the trip!   Excited for the trip! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi all,
I still remember our college days, we used to hangout a lot and go for trips too. But now everyone is busy in their life. One of my college friend called me up and he said that there is a gettogether party next month in a blountsmallshipadventures. I was very excited by hearing the news. It's been more than 4 years that I haven't met any of my college mates. It's time for us to hangout again like we used to. It's really very surprising that the college had arranged this for us. It is a 7 day trip in a  blount ship to North america. I haven't been to any small ship before and I'm so excited for that day. Waiting for the day when we all be together and have fun like college days.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Excited for the trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited for the trip!   Excited for the trip! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:06 am

Good luck, you're sure to have fun. Not for me though, I get seasick just looking at a calm duck pond! sick
Back to top Go down

Excited for the trip!
Page 1 of 1