4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Rig
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
Gold Rig

Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To. Empty
PostSubject: Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.   Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:58 am

Not sure if this will be of any use but I thought that maybe people could post on here saying where they are from, or very familiar with, so that others might be able to ask questions about areas they plan to visit.

I'm from Ipswich in Australia so if anyone is planning a trip over here just send me a message with any questions and I will do my best to help you out.
Back to top Go down
ijp
Cleaner
Cleaner
ijp

PostSubject: Re: Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.   Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:56 pm

I live near Alford in Aberdeenshire, UK.

Happy to offer advice, or assistance if I can, to anyone heading this way. cheers1
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.   Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:39 pm

We are not far from ijp King Edward near Banff Aberdeenshire. Also would be happy to help anybody out, clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.   Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:44 am

Good idea Gold Rig, here's mine:-

At the moment I'm in Bedworth, twixt Nuneaton and Coventry, England, but in approx. three weeks I shall be based just west of Girona, Spain.

A stone's throw from the Pyrenees I've driven the local tracks on a dozen occasions now, so getting to know the area pretty well. Be happy to point folk in the right direction so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.   Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To. Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Knowledge. The People To Talk To.
Page 1 of 1