4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Some of my photos!

Go down 
+2
Tom Mc
4x4overlander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4x4overlander
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 am

Here are some of my photos. Not my top ten so Tom's rules don't apply. Just me going my own way as per normal!

Driving the way it used to be

Some of my photos! IMG_1029-1

Playing at submarines

Some of my photos! IMG_6912-2

Easter Spain

Some of my photos! IMG_9733

Some of my photos! DSC04245-1

Oz

Some of my photos! IMG_8920-1

It took him 3 attempts. Yes two 360 degree turns in a sort of Land Rover

Some of my photos! IMG_9170

The club president kicking sand in my face

Some of my photos! IMG_7360-1

Where is this

Some of my photos! IMG_8120

Some of my photos! IMG_7780

a little ford

Some of my photos! IMG_0050

A project for Tom???

Some of my photos! DSC00677

Not too deep

Some of my photos! IMG_9898-2

Kicking a little bit of dust

Some of my photos! IMG_9558

Oooops nearly lost my 110

Some of my photos! IMG_8314

Have not entered the top 10 photo comp so I don't care affraid

Will post a few more later.

Don't you just love a rebel?

Brendan
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4overlander.com
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Excellent Brendan, you rebel you! Oooooooo, just love a good Rangie in action. Favourite? Surpisingly, not a RR but a Patrol! The way you've framed it in those fallen branches is ace, although for sheer action the vertical buggy takes some beating.

Then there's the 'I want to have a go' photo. Where the hell is that "little" ford?

As I'm sure your'e aware, they really don't have to be everyone's Top Ten, we just know that's impossible, but the intention is to draw the best out of people's achives ... and it's working! cheers
Back to top Go down
KarlB
Rookie
Rookie
KarlB

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

You asked "where is this" in relation to one of your photos Brendan. I'm prepared to make a fool of myself and hazard a guess and say Uluru (Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park) in central Australia. More commonly known as Ayers Rock.

Cheers
KarlB
Smile
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
Vixen

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

KarlB wrote:
You asked "where is this" in relation to one of your photos Brendan. I'm prepared to make a fool of myself and hazard a guess and say Uluru (Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park) in central Australia. More commonly known as Ayers Rock.

Cheers
KarlB
Smile

No need as you'd be exactly right Wink Either that or we are both fools Twisted Evil

You've obviousley been there Karl. Did you manage to get to the top? and how about you Brendan? Did you get to the top?

I've been up it a couple of times, and been to Uluru 3 times...although the first time it was still called Ayers Rock, and you could camp right at the base of the rock for the princely sum of 50cents per person per night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris S
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
Chris S

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Dave's 100" is a beast isn't it - it looks better in the red than when it was still in olive drab the year Paul Everett was co driver.

And I agree, a SWB 4.2 Patrol is up there near the top of my list, Toyota HJ62 is the top one though (why oh why did I sell mine bawling )

Back to top Go down
http://www.theoverlander.org
4x4overlander
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes Dave's 100" is an interesting vehicle and is very capable.

At a recent event I set out I still manage to catch Dave and Matt out in actually finding punches Laughing Matt was muttering the punch was within 16' but they could not find it! It was in plain view but well hidden if you take my meaning.
It is good fun when you can catch them out.

Will dig out a few more photos later!

Brendan

As for the vertical buggy have a few shots of it flipping over. Shot at something like 3/4 frames a second. It flipped head over heels, landed on all 4 wheels and without a pause went for it again and then again before success
Back to top Go down
Chris S
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
Chris S

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 pm

4x4overlander wrote:
Yes Dave's 100" is an interesting vehicle and is very capable.

At a recent event I set out I still manage to catch Dave and Matt out in actually finding punches Laughing Matt was muttering the punch was within 16' but they could not find it! It was in plain view but well hidden if you take my meaning.
It is good fun when you can catch them out.

Will dig out a few more photos later!

Brendan

As for the vertical buggy have a few shots of it flipping over. Shot at something like 3/4 frames a second. It flipped head over heels, landed on all 4 wheels and without a pause went for it again and then again before success

A couple of years ago, we (Me and Paul in Pauls 110 and embarassingly, I can't remember the name of the other guy but he drives (or used to) a blue 110 hardtop which MAtt made the cage for if that helps) came in second against Matt and Dave on the punches at Frickley and not by much - if we'd had 35" simex on too the gap would have been smaller (or even won!).

The year the Nav scatter set off from Wooley Edge services, Paul and I won in my old 130 (still looking like an eklectric board truck).

I really should get round to joining Embarassed

Anyway - sorry for the Hijack - Back on topic
Back to top Go down
4x4overlander
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Blue110could well be Tim Frankland who is Matts winch bitch.

Matt has just done an engine rebuild for Tim

Brendan
Back to top Go down
Chris S
Just got AT's
Just got AT's
Chris S

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 pm

4x4overlander wrote:
Blue110could well be Tim Frankland who is Matts winch bitch.

Matt has just done an engine rebuild for Tim

Brendan

That'd be him - had his wife and a couple of collies with them usually?
Back to top Go down
MrLeadfoot
Cleaner
Cleaner
MrLeadfoot

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 am

I like the ford with man having a P
Back to top Go down
https://gs136.photobucket.com/groups/q176/P3MU9QIL52/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am

MrLeadfoot wrote:
I like the ford with man having a P
lol!

Probably moaning too that the noise of the diesel scared all his fish away. stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my photos!   Some of my photos! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my photos!
Page 1 of 1