4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Water Tanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave10101
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Water Tanks   Water Tanks EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:56 am

Hi. Just a quick question to ask what water tanks people are using in their overland vehicles. I have a Defender 90 and I am re-designing the back and wish to add a 40-60 litre water tank. Ideas & pictures greatly appreciated.
Dave.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Tanks   Water Tanks EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:19 am

If it helps, I know a company (off-roaders themselves) who custom make water tanks to your exact specification. Let me know ...
Back to top Go down
Dave10101
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Tanks   Water Tanks EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 am

Hi Tom. A contact would be good please. I'm not in a rush for a tank so just seeing what options I have open to me before going ahead.

Thanks Dave.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Tanks   Water Tanks EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm

They are actually a German company, but you may well have seen them at AO`12 and AO`13 where they came over for the shows. Great couple, really one of us - and good prices! Couldn't make it this year but will be back for the Adventure Travel & Overland Show 2015 - wey hey!!!  clapping

They are called FTDesign, their website is www.ft-design.de

Here's their expedition truck. Ignore the big blob in the foreground, Lee's one of the organisers who couldn't resist posing in front of something bigger than him!!!  Razz

Water Tanks Ao12_110

Ft-Design are sound people, true overlanders!

They will be at my new event in Northern Germany next Easter entitled "Adventure Northside" - www.adventure-northside.com PLUG PLUG!!! - so if you can make it over ...
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Tanks   Water Tanks EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 am

I have discovered plastic 20lt water jerry cans so got 2 now i have 40 lts water and i can put them anywhere that is easy to get at and i can now balance my load...simples.....
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Overlandbound1224
Rookie
Rookie

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Waterport   Water Tanks EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 4:11 am

Check out WaterPORT they are self pressurizing showers that collect pressure from a garden hose, or you have the ability to manually fill them and pressurize with a bike pump or compressor! The tanks heat up in the sun and are made from food grade plastic!

Water Tanks Fullsi15
Water Tanks Fullsi16
Water Tanks Fullsi17
Water Tanks Japan_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Tanks   Water Tanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Water Tanks
Page 1 of 1