4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 Empty
PostSubject: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 am

Hi everyone. Here is the third part of a video I made of my defender. Hope you like it and if you do, please one like on youtube. Very Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUezu7d4-C8
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Mud, mud, glorious mud ...  clapping 
Back to top Go down
Peej
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Peej

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Excellent video .....well done  clapping 
Back to top Go down
boyo
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

PostSubject: Video-Land Rover the best shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 am

What part of France are you based? I have a place near Bergerac and always looking for some decent tracks.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Great video, I did some laning in Normandy with some local guys last year setting off from a friends campsite near Dorceau in the Orne.
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Mud, mud, glorious mud ...  clapping 

haha NO MUD NO FUN  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Peej wrote:
Excellent video .....well done  clapping 

Thanks I appreciate Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 am

He's not saying boyo!

That's interesting, a friend of mine now lives down that way. An off-roader himself (surprise surprise) he's based in Boudy de Beauregard, between Cancon and Monflanquin.

The Event Manager on Landy Rally 2010, this was him playing in a quarry near Cadouin, approx. 30km east of Bergerac.

Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 Lr10_i10
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 am

Hello boyo, sorry for the delay. I'm not from France. I'm based in the north of Spain - Catalunya- and this video was filmed there in the Mountains of Girona. We have nice tracks in the Pyrenees too.
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 am

Thank you wideformat4x4.
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 am

Nice picture Tom Mc Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 am

A lot of us on this forum know the smuggler's route west of Andorra, nice part of the world!
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Whoooaaa I've got a vid of this route as well. Would you like to watch it ??
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:15 am

Yep, why not? Although I hope it does not give details of the actual route, as it's something I try and avoid publicising.

You know what it's like, as soon as a route appears online, the place becomes crowded, so only it your video is okay. Ta.  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:11 am

I see what you mean, don't worry about that. When the vid. starts we are at the meeting point just on the border Andorra-Spain, and some letters appear with the names of the villages Andorra-Os de civis-Tirvia. That's  all. Then you can see aerial shots with  nice views of these mountains , and how we follow the route crossing some puddles, etc, and finally we went to a restaurant to get stuffed!!!,haha.

The vid is called LAND ROVER ADVENTURE.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:22 pm

What's the link albert?
Back to top Go down
albertdefender
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 pm

4x4OverlandTravel\Vehcles\LandRover\VIDEO LAND ROVER ADVENTURE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3   Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Land Rover - the Best Shots 3
Page 1 of 1