4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc Empty
PostSubject: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 am

For sale my much travelled and well prepared d2. Reluctant sale but new house, and too many projects means something has to go to to get them finished.

Last edited by jellybenitez on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am

Only £7,500 ... with those Land Rally stickers ... and the Val-d'Isère "Club of the Eagles" in the read door. Well cheap!!!
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 pm

I know. The landy rally stickers alone must be worth my asking price and you get the disco thrown in for free. scratch 
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:48 am

Precisely! Never a truer word spoken in jest. thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 am

Selling the D 2 what ever next, I have really changed my opinion of the D 2 after spending a month doing a circular tour from the Uk to France, Spain, Morocco, Spain and back into France.
It did and went all the places the defenders went and even recovered one of them from some soft sand twice and I only got bogged down the once oh and another time on a hillside but the truck was drivable but the terrain wasn't but we won't go into that.

A big thumbsup to the Disco 2 just lucky I had no big electrical problems which couldn't be fixed with a blow torch or hammer Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:20 am

Well in the current market it looks like i wont be selling it, not giving it away as the amount of crap ones i've seen lately with rotten chassis means mine will be one of a few still standing in a year or so when the other have rotted away. Since putting it up for sale i must admit i've not relished selling it and i've always liked the d2 compared to a defender as they are affordable, pretty much same chassis and ability as a defender, certainly a 110 and much better comfort. Hopefully a good laning trip in wales this weekend will put pay to any ideas of selling it and i can concentrate on getting the v8 finished and sold. As for electrics get a nanocom and you're pretty much sorted if you learn how to use it properly. You can reset injectors, programme keys, disable alarms/immobilisers etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc   Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Td5 discovery 2, full safety devices cage, lift, winch etc
Page 1 of 1