4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

all ready for the weekend.....

Go down 
+2
Tahiti Joe
iveco4x4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

all ready for the weekend..... Empty
PostSubject: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:54 am

Been and stuck my new sticker on the truck, pride of place by the numberplate for people to take photos of when they get fed up of me going so slowly

Looking forward to the weekend , just got to load the beer and whiskey, oh and might take some food too

Might even check where I'm going so I don't go to the wrong place like I did for the Hubb do.

Better be good weather otherwise I'm in big trouble as I havn't got the new heater working yet

see you on the road

Rich

Back to top Go down
Tahiti Joe
Rookie
Rookie
Tahiti Joe

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 am

I'm almost ready, been doing some faffing around with the Mini last couple of days, stripped and rebuilt the carburettor, runs much better now, using less fuel too! Got a wee oil leak from the nearside driveshaft, it'll probably still be leaking when i turn up on Friday night! Rolling Eyes 

Going to put the roll cage back in tomorrow, few other little bits and then he'll be ready!
Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://smallcarbigadventure.blogspot.com
Jed@CampervanCulture.com
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Jed@CampervanCulture.com

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:55 am

I am gearing myself up to loading the van with all the CampervanCulture.com shop. Looking forward to the seminars especially as I have followed a few of the blogs of the speakers when they happened.

Jed
Back to top Go down
http://www.campervanculture.com
twende
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
twende

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Packing the truck up and leaving after work tonight. Can't risk having to park on the M25 in the morning.

John.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Got most of the stuff loaded just got to pick up a few spares in the morning then I'm off after a bit of light shopping for alcohol !
Back to top Go down
Jed@CampervanCulture.com
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4
Jed@CampervanCulture.com

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 am

Oh dear, just sorting through and boxing up some stock to take to the show and had to keep it out of our store room and into the living room ready to load up. It's a good job my Mrs is understanding Smile 

all ready for the weekend..... 1375886_728113087215092_1382037864_n

Jed
Back to top Go down
Tahiti Joe
Rookie
Rookie
Tahiti Joe

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 pm

All packed, leaving in about an hour! Just got back from sainsburys, stocked up on beans pasta and most importantly.... BEER! glug 
Back to top Go down
al@campervanculture.com
Rookie
Rookie
al@campervanculture.com

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 am

Great to meet you at the weekend Joe, make sure to stay in touch!

Never did manage to tear myself away from the stall to come and have a look at your Mini...Gutted!

al
Back to top Go down
Tahiti Joe
Rookie
Rookie
Tahiti Joe

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 am

al@campervanculture.com wrote:
Great to meet you at the weekend Joe,  make sure to stay in touch!

Never did manage to tear myself away from the stall to come and have a look at your Mini...Gutted!

al
Thanks man, was good to meet you too. Never did come and look at them lights of yours! Rolling Eyes 

Well me and the Mini will definitely be there again next year, with a few more miles and probably a few more oil leaks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
al@campervanculture.com
Rookie
Rookie
al@campervanculture.com

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:36 am

Good to hear man, we will be there too for definite.

We will be adding all the lights to our webshop in the very near future, so if there's anything you're after just bung me an email.

al@campervanculture.com

Wink 
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 am

Well if things work out we will be back just in time for ao '14

Good to meet up with people, Can we have the medievil bar next year , mead, long tables and a firepit sound great

We managed to turn moroccan food preperation into a competitive sport on saturday , 2 blokes , 2 fires and 2 tagines - the race is on !

Good to catch up with Julian of overland cruisers , mike of bushpig and marcin to pick his brain about eastern europe travel , and tuggy and all other others we meet at these events

got 3 ivecos lined up and no broken ones this year (the one that broke down last year is currently in sudan so not going too bad)

Managed to completly avoid buying shiney metal bolt on bits - the advantage of the iveco - no one makes any ! but did buy loads of foody stuff (curry sauces, beef jerky and mead)

And of course the weather - Tom managed to make another pact with the devil ,wonder whos soul he traded this time, his own must have gone long ago affraid 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all ready for the weekend.....   all ready for the weekend..... Empty

Back to top Go down

all ready for the weekend.....
Page 1 of 1