HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Share | 

Cooper's Top Ten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cooper
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Cooper's Top Ten   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

None of which were taken by me, but they are my favourite pics taken either by Vixen or friends Very Happy

Washing Phang the foxy (see left of pic)

Castrol & Bonch having a paddle together at Hinze Dam

What seems to be the norm for the past month....lots of water!!

The next touring vehicle, our 100" hybrid V8 Auto, being driven thru the Rous River by a friend.

Pogg's dash at night

Bonch at Wooyung Beach

My favourite "Phang the Foxy" pics.....doing what she loves best, playing on the beach

Not quite 10......as you can see, people and scenery are not high on my list of favourites
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Cooper's Top Ten   Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Land Rover mad over there! I see what you mean about wahing "Phang the foxy" - wouldn't have noticed that if you hadn't said. Just a great shot anyway.

The other interesting one was "Pogg's dash". Really neat set up, colour-coded and everything. What Landy is that one? It's an old 'un by the looks of it (the dash and the steering column are a dead giveaway) but what confuses me is the lack of the opening air vents ... or 'air conditioning' as we call them over here. Smile

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Cooper's Top Ten   Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 pm

It's a hybrid Tom. Range Rover running gear, 3.9 Auto, custom made body made out of series and 110 parts. Lots of things were made just for it, the steering column is actually stainless steel exhaust pipe polished up. Got stuff such as ventilated discs, ceramic coated manifolds etc. We have a full build, including pics, which Vixen will put together for you on here in the near future, though am unsure where to post it when it is ready. Let us know if you are interested, and in which section you want it if so. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Cooper's Top Ten   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Sounds awesome! Leave it for now, think I'll have to create a 'special section'.

PostSubject: Re: Cooper's Top Ten   

Back to top Go down

Cooper's Top Ten
Page 1 of 1