4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

ok just got back......

Go down 
+2
iveco4x4
tuggy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

ok just got back...... Empty
PostSubject: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:12 am

Hi Guys....well i am now back in the UK just got back to my house this afternoon we left on the 31st july and just took us 26days to get back we took a nice slow drive up through central spain and went into the north of portugal then spent a few days in the picos de europe in a stunning camp site right at the top by fuente de...:shock: ..then over night ferry to plymouth and then had a week bumming around devon and cornwall then a slow drive back home....and now we are home i just want to hit the road again.bawling .....well the truck performed fantastic...we had a puncture,we had an oil hose blow off the rad that had been good for two years but just decided to blow off that morning for no reason...i had a UJ that decided it wanted to give up. but i had a spare and it was changed within the our.....and coming up the M5 yesterday the wing mirror decided it did not want to finish the trip with us....it fell off..scratching chin ..so nothing major and the truck is 37 years old.....so hope fully i will be at the show remember i am booked for the friday night spot at 12pm to chat...[thanks tom] and now im back we will have to start having trips at the weekends theres plenty of places to go and all winter to do them..clapping ....looking forward to getting out no time to sit on your arse...thumbsup 

ok see you all soon.......
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 am

welcome home Tuggy

See you at the show
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 am

Welcome back Tuggy, clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
SafariDude
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
SafariDude

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 am

That's the way to travel back home Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.alternativeafricanadventures.co.uk/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:43 am

Welcome home me ol' mucker, although you're still as daft as a brush. Booked for midnight? Don't think so, you were looking at the itinerary for 2012 at Whilton Mill. Why do I bother????getting nowhere fast 

I haven't actually listed this year's itinerary yet, 'though I'm sure I could find a 1am slot if that suits better! Wink
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Welcome home me ol' mucker, although you're still as daft as a brush. Booked for midnight? Don't think so, you were looking at the itinerary for 2012 at Whilton Mill. Why do I bother????getting nowhere fast 

I haven't actually listed this year's itinerary yet, 'though I'm sure I could find a 1am slot if that suits better! Wink

phew thanks tom.....ok wont have tinternet untill next week....still using ronald mc donalds.....clapping 

i will send you an e mail next week......clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
diesel_jim
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
diesel_jim

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am

Bievenida al Blighty!!!

how long before you're longing to get back in the sun again? Cool 

Where abouts are you based now then?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:19 am

Staffordshire ... only an educated guess. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:29 am

yea thats right armitage to be precise ......but spending some time in london over the next couple of weeks...but looking forward to the show,,,
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:23 pm

ok great.... internet was connected up yesterday so back on line with decent internet i will miss Mc Donalds internet and there ice cream but cant beat your own.....thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
diesel_jim
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres
diesel_jim

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 am

Cool!

Doesn't sound like Gib/La Linea is a great place to be at the moment anyway, with the border hassles.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:05 pm

diesel_jim wrote:
Cool!

Doesn't sound like Gib/La Linea is a great place to be at the moment anyway, with the border hassles.Rolling Eyes 

mate the whole issue is a pain in the arse..doh ...they deserve each other....stupid .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok just got back......   ok just got back...... Empty

Back to top Go down

ok just got back......
Page 1 of 1