4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glenn321
Rookie
Rookie

Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) Empty
PostSubject: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 am

Hi Guys,

Relatively new to the forum so thought I would say hello in the correct manor Smile

I'm off to Morocco in October and fairly new to overlanding. It is an open invite to any of you who fancy a trip out during October and November. Looking ideally for any advice RE Route, Maps (type and manufacturer), places that are a must see, insurance, and GPS software etc.

Vehicle:
Land Rover 90 Very Happy 

I will be traveling with another friend in a 90, only the two of us at present so if you fancy a trip please get in touch. I will be at the Adventure Overland show if any of you fancy a coffee/beer clinking teacups .

Cheers,

Glenn
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:07 am

Hi and welcome, clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
glenn321
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:54 am

roamingman wrote:
Hi and welcome, clinking teacups 
cheers mate, thought i better introduce myself properly. Will see you at the show.
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi Glenn,

Already said hello in Morocco thread, but here is my official 'welcome.' Hopefully you will get all the info you need here for this trip and others. And yes, definitely a beer at the AO show.
Back to top Go down
glenn321
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 am

Tembo wrote:
Hi Glenn,

Already said hello in Morocco thread, but here is my official 'welcome.' Hopefully you will get all the info you need here for this trip and others. And yes, definitely a beer at the AO show.
Just noticed Tembo your in MK, I'm about 20 mins away in Bedfordshire Flitwick area. Once I have my motor back up and running maybe we could meet up for a local beer. I like looking over other peoples vehicles to see what set up they have especially as I'm a massive newbie to overlanding although not new to the Landy scene at all.

Morocco will be my first trip and I'm sure its going to be the first of many. I already have plans for Siberia, Iceland, Africa and various shorter more local trips to Spain, France etc Very Happy 

Rgds,

Glenn
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Absolutely! Let me know when your mobile again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)   Herts Newbie - (Morocco October) Empty

Back to top Go down

Herts Newbie - (Morocco October)
Page 1 of 1