4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Greetings from Vermont

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AA1PR
Rookie
Rookie
AA1PR

Greetings from Vermont Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Vermont   Greetings from Vermont EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:51 am

Hello everyone, name here is Mike

I have been bitten by the overland bug fro a few years & happened to find this forum
Back to top Go down
http://ExpeditionNorth.com
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vermont   Greetings from Vermont EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 am

Hi and welcome, try and get to the overland travel show link at top of forum, clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vermont   Greetings from Vermont EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 am

oops Embarassed Embarassed just noticed you are from Vermont, might be a bit far to travel to the show. clinking teacups 
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vermont   Greetings from Vermont EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 am

That's no excuse! Besides, it might be Vermont in France ... just down the road from us.

Welcome Mike, 'foreign' vehicles (in other words non-Land Rover) are also more than welcome. I know for a fact there are a healthy smattering of Land Rovers knocking about in Canada, ever owned one?
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vermont   Greetings from Vermont EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. I from Canada, born in Toronto but lived out west mostly. Actually you are in a great location. The U.S. seems to catching the overland bug. The overland journal has a great magazine and does what looks like a pretty interesting show each year.

I started out in Jeeps growing up. I called it 'jeeping'...just throwing some camping gear in the back, a couple cases of beer and some hot dogs and heading off into the north for a week or two. Then ended up in Africa for a decade or so and couldn't find a jeep anywhere but lots of old Landrovers, so made the change. Now based in the UK for a while and exploring Europe and North Africa.

I know you have lots of choice for big American rigs, so what is your vehicle of choice? Tell us about it.

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vermont   Greetings from Vermont Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Vermont
Page 1 of 1