4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Land Rover show: Billing

Go down 
+6
SafariDude
kevinf
marjal
Tembo
Tom Mc
twende
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Rover show: Billing   Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 am

My pleasure! As you say, good to place a face to a name.

I can confirm twende is a star host ... hic!!! drunken Nah, only the one, his truck's not big enough to keep me supplied all weekend. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover show: Billing   Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 am

I realise this thread is about Billing 2013, but I'm off to billing 2014 tomorrow in the RR orangemobile camper.

I know Twende and wideformat4x4 will also be there - anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Dave10101
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover show: Billing   Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 am

I'm off to Billing 2014 as well, planning to arrive Thursday afternoon sometime.

Lets hope it a good one and crime free both for campers & traders!

Dave.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover show: Billing   Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 pm

You can put your house on the fact it won't be crime free, just got to be extra vigilant and don't give 'em an easy time. Bolt everything down, lock everything up.

I will be based on Bedworth Bert's 4x4 Club - directly opposite Anchor Supplies and the G4 Owners Club - so should be easy to find Dave ... especially as I will have the only orange RR camper there! I will also have a radio with me, so can be contacted by whoever is on the club stand at the time. A beer/cuppa will be waiting.  cheers1 clinking teacups

EDIT: Just by the way, wideformat4x4 (Gary) has a trade stand to promote his Euro 4x4 Tours next door but one, so our row will be a double whammy; beers all 'round then!  drunken 
Back to top Go down
Dave10101
Just Bought 4x4
Just Bought 4x4

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover show: Billing   Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 pm

O.K. Good (well not the bit about crime). Think I'll be camping alongside a caravan which my parents will bring so may park up in our usual spot again. I liked the sign at the Hubb show about crime, put there by the campsite owners.
I can't actually remember what it said but was basically "if you were attracted enough to buy it in the first place someone will find it attractive enough to nick. So secure it down, lock it away.....

Catch you at Billing, Dave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover show: Billing   Land Rover show: Billing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Rover show: Billing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2