4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June Empty
PostSubject: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:46 am

In case you miss it ... please click on the following link.

Basically it is an appeal to help staff my ADVENTURE OVERLAND SHOW 2013 pitch at the forthcoming HUBB UK event at Donington Park over Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June 2013.

HUBB UK - Donington Park - 30th May to 2nd June 2013

Ta! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 pm

I can probably help out Tom. I was supposed to be in Nepal but that has now been cancelled. Were you looking for someone for one day or all four?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Tembo wrote:
I can probably help out Tom. I was supposed to be in Nepal but that has now been cancelled. Were you looking for someone for one day or all four?
Wey hey ... yes please! At present my mate Lee will be there for the four days, but obviously I wouldn't want him to be on his own all that time, hence my appeal. If you can be there all four days then great, that would be ideal, if not then simply call in for a cuppa/beer. The more assistance he has, the better it'll be. There will be loads of seminars and stuff going on there, so if you were there for a longer period, it would give both of you a chance to attend some talks an' a chance to look about properly.

In addition, I already know that Yoda (Roamingman on the forum) and his better half will also be there, so as I say, the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Sounds good, will see if I can talk my better looking half into it and will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:25 am

Oh dear, sounds as if it's going to cost you; expensive! No
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:37 am

Hi Tembo, be nice if you are able to come, I think Lee and is wife are coming, so the 3 ladies could have a chat, and we could have a BBQ if weather is nice.

ps and a beer.
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Sorry for the late reply, in Kenya now. Yes, all good. My better looking half is looking forward to coming along. She has been toying with the idea of coming along to Morocco as well, so no worries.

And yes, a bbq sounds great!
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:03 am

Hi Tom

I'm available from the 30th if you need anymore help just let me know

I'm away in Cyprus from the 17th till the 27th
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:51 am

Wey hey! Yes, love you to be there. So far it is:-

Lee and maybe his wife, maybe his daughter or all three?
James (Tembo) and maybe his better half!
Gary (wideformat4x4)
Kevin aka Yoda (roamingman) and SWMBO. They'll be splitting their time between Marshal duties for HUBB UK and 4x4 Overland Travel Forum/ADVENTURE OVERLAND
Me on Thursday daytime and evening only ... plus back on Monday of course.

Uncertain about camping arrangements as it all depends on space, so we'll play that one by ear as it's their show and their guidelines. As was pointed out by the organisers, 2 or 3 small tents could be pitched inside the marquee, a cunning plan indeed.

Will be in touch nearer the time via email as I hear more about passes, etc.
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:25 am

I'll be around so may be able to help out - its only up the road for me

So seeya all there or come & say hello at the bigyellow Iveco

Or come & see my beyond 3.5 tonnes chat

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:05 am

Excellent, will make for a nice little gathering. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June   Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June Empty

Back to top Go down

Help required at HUBB UK event weekend Thurs 30 May – Sun 02 June
Page 1 of 1