4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

North East Morocco?

Go down 
+11
SafariDude
Silverfox
Mac
roamingman
colley2.8
tuggy
GirlChild
wideformat4x4
Tom Mc
marjal
Tembo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

North East Morocco? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 am

A bit early at the moment, but thought we should start thinking about our next planning meeting. I believe June or July was mentioned. For me, I am travelling overseas pretty much straight through to mid-May and Gary had a similar schedule. I guess the first question would be if Tuggy was planning on being in the UK anytime in that period since we missed him on our last meeting by only a day or two.

I figure by that point each of us should be able to present their plans for the legs and we should finalize the ferry and meet up schedule. Hopefully by then we will know if Jason is on board as well.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:00 am

I am around from May to the second week of June with the exception of have something on Saturday the 15th of June I am then going away from the 22nd till the later part of July, then home again August and September except Toms show weekend which I will be attending.
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 am

dont think i will be in the UK the rest of this year...got to much on,,,but im always on the end of the e mail...."} thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

Me, I'll go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:28 am

How is everyone with Saturday, June 1st? The only thing I see on the calander is the Kent 4x4 show.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 am

1st is good for me thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 am

I will be in Germany 1st June
Okay daytime 8th June, although busy in the evening
15th June okay
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:51 am

I can do the 8th and the 1st and that's about it for June
Back to top Go down
colley2.8
Gate Opener
Gate Opener
colley2.8

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am

The 8th or the 1st of June is good for me cheers1
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Okay, looks like 8 June is the day...how about same place at 12 noon, that way Tom can get back for his evening commitment.
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

got a mate who wants to come.....have we got room for another,,,,,,?
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

ok we have had the waypoints delivered so looks like we are doing that area. cheers ..so it going to be a good recce...i will take lots of pics then you can all start dribbling.... clinking teacups
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Top man Tuggy can't wait off next week for a trip through France in the new disco hope it don't break
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 am

wideformat4x4 wrote:
Top man Tuggy can't wait off next week for a trip through France in the new disco hope it don't break
Don't want to tempt fate, but if it does all go pear-shaped phone/text/email me as I have a fair few contacts in France.
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

A bit jealous that Tuggy will get out to see that area first but damn useful that he will be out having an early look...so yes, Tuggy lots of pics and observations and recommendations welcome!

As for one more, does he have a vehicle or just want to ride along with someone? I for one am not bothered either way...

Enjoy the rally!
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Tuggy, one more thing...

If you are passing through Taourirt, I haven't been able to locate any hotels or campsites online and this is supposed be our 'jumping off' point for the southern legs. So if you pass through anything you spot would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 am

Tembo wrote:
A bit jealous that Tuggy will get out to see that area first but damn useful that he will be out having an early look...so yes, Tuggy lots of pics and observations and recommendations welcome!

As for one more, does he have a vehicle or just want to ride along with someone? I for one am not bothered either way...

Enjoy the rally!

its my mate who tom met at the show last year...hes got his own discovery and hes coming down to meet his brother...so he wouldnt mind tagging on....?
scratching chin
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:37 am

Tembo wrote:
Tuggy, one more thing...

If you are passing through Taourirt, I haven't been able to locate any hotels or campsites online and this is supposed be our 'jumping off' point for the southern legs. So if you pass through anything you spot would be appreciated.

im pretty sure when you get there some one local will point you in the right direction. :shock: ..theres always somewhere to camp... thumbsup .
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 am

wideformat4x4 wrote:

it wont. :shock: .you will have a great time.....enjoy.... thumbsup .
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:51 pm

its my mate who tom met at the show last year...hes got his own discovery and hes coming down to meet his brother...so he wouldnt mind tagging on....?
scratching chin [/quote]

No concerns from me...
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 am

Ditto! cheers
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4
Terrain Adept
Terrain Adept
wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:43 pm

No problem here !
Back to top Go down
tuggy
Just Got Spot Lights
Just Got Spot Lights
tuggy

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 pm

ok i am off tomorrow afternoon heading for motril picking up the rally for scruteneering then across to melilla then crossing into nador in north morocco. weather is going to be very changable for the next week so should be interesting over the next 3-4 days in the mountains before we hit the desert ... Laughing ...
we are all packed travling very light only one spare tire small amount of tools and spares nothing on the roof i have had to think this one out but we are not over loaded and should cope well.. scratching chin ....see how we get on. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Winch ... ground anchor ... satelitte phone for when self-recovery is impossible?

or

Just don't get stuck!

Whatever, have fun mate. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Question for the group...who has a CB radio installed (or plans to by d-day)? Or if you will not be running one.

Tembo currently doesn't have one and I have been pondering installing one but only if at least a few of the other vehicles will be running them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North East Morocco?   North East Morocco? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

North East Morocco?
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next