4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard Empty
PostSubject: Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard   Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm trying to source some hexaboard for a storage set up, anyone have any recommendations for a uk supplier??
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard   Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

jellybenitez wrote:
I'm trying to source some hexaboard for a storage set up, anyone have any recommendations for a uk supplier??
Gather you're talking about the sandwich insulation-type board? If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest emailing the Portugese manufacturers asking for a list of UK suppliers - www.hexaboard.pt/_hexaboard_7
Back to top Go down
boyo
Gate Opener
Gate Opener

PostSubject: Wnated uk supplier of hexaboard   Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:17 am

Your local Jewsons Builders merchant can get it for you, if your local branch doesn't know about it speak to Ashley at Jewsons, Beaufort Road branch in Swansea as he has recently given me a price of £79.80 for the 18mm, and he can get 12mm if you need it and they will deliver. Otherwise depending on what part of the country you are in, Advanced Technical Panels, find them on the internet ( try 0113 3870850) quoted £75.00 + £40.00 delivery.
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez
Cleaner
Cleaner
jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard   Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:34 pm

thanks, i've since discovered that what i am after is phenolic plywood. a quick ebay search discovered a guy selling sheets of it at half the price of anywhere else! result Very Happy Now to start chopping and screwing.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard   Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted uk supplier of hexaboard
Page 1 of 1