4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 pm

A guy I know is in the market for a 4x4 cab chassis RHD truck, either MAN or Mercedes.

Min 13 tonne

Max 18 tonne

Engine 290 HP (i.e. strong and powerfull) and plenty of torque

Diff lock front and rear

Not to many miles???

Anyone who sells this type of truck? Websites would be perfect

He can purchase right away if the right truck is available ... don't all rush! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iveco4x4
Just got MT's
Just got MT's
iveco4x4

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:09 am

The RHD bit is probabily the sticky bit

Loads here but many are lhd

http://www.ljacksonandco.com/index.php?option=com_joodb&view=catalog&Itemid=158
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:04 am

Doh! Forgotten who asked me now. Can't remember what Ii did yesterday, so not a hope of recalling who I spoke to last September! Thanks anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Tembo
Articulating
Articulating
Tembo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:47 pm

When I ran logistics for a mining exploration company in Sierra Leone, we bought lots of vehicles from LJackson. Good company and easy to deal with. I always sent my own mechanic to inspect any vehicles we bought and they were happy to oblige. They can re-condition one on site to your specs or you can take one 'as is' and modify it yourself. I remember we bought one massive ex-U.S.miltary tank transporter to haul heavy equipment around the remore jungle areas of SL. IT was an Oshkosh beast with twon 35 ton winches.
Back to top Go down
spiritsintent
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm

We have this Mercedes 1820 4x4 RHD mobile workshop for sale. It has a wooden-cabin-style camper body with a Palfinger crane at the back (extremely useful for getting unstuck...), but can sell without the crane. Can't seem to upload images here, maybe because I'm new, but get in touch somehow if interested.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 pm

You found us then? Good stuff! If you post any images of the truck to my email address (via www.adventureoverlandshow.com ) than I can post them up for you.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 pm

spiritsintent wrote:
We have this Mercedes 1820 4x4 RHD mobile workshop for sale. It has a wooden-cabin-style camper body with a Palfinger crane at the back (extremely useful for getting unstuck...), but can sell without the crane. Can't seem to upload images here, maybe because I'm new, but get in touch somehow if interested.
Here's the piccies to go with the description:-

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Spirit10

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Spirit11

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Spirit12

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Spirit13

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Spirit14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck   Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: MAN or Mercedes RHD truck
Page 1 of 1