4x4 Overland Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Hi and welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sgt_raffie
Rookie
Rookie

Hi and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hi and welcome   Hi and welcome EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 am

Hi
Its a very good idea to have a uk based overland 4x4 forum as there isn`t any at the moment. I hope this will take off. I will try to spread the word on my forums. Tom - did You put a post on HUBB??

Anyway
me:
My name is Rafal but Raf will just do. Im polish (hence the strange name) but living in UK for a while now. Love travelling and at the moment Im building an overland vehicle based on modified land rover 101 (I know there are better choices but I always wanted a 101).
Hoping to set off for africa west coast some time next Year..

Ahh..and merry christmas to everyone,

Raf
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Hi and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and welcome   Hi and welcome EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 am

Hi Raf - Good to have you on board, your knowledge of forums could be invaluable to me as I'm pretty much useless with PC's (they don't call me "Technology Tom" for nothing), but after all these years now I've started this forum, I'm learning FAST!!!

Tell me, what forums do you run?

Also, I will post on HUBB but wanted this to have a few posts before venturing over there!

WELCOME mate!
Back to top Go down
sgt_raffie
Rookie
Rookie

Hi and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and welcome   Hi and welcome EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 am

Nah
I dont run, Im a member on quite a few - thats what I meant by "mine". Sorry for confusion.
As to help Im more than happy to do it. I do quite a lot of IT anyway so it should not be a problem.

Raf
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master
roamingman

Hi and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and welcome   Hi and welcome EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi and welcome Raf cheers
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder
Tom Mc

Hi and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and welcome   Hi and welcome EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 am

Thanks for the offer, may well need a helping hand as I think I may have created a bit of a monster in this forum. Seems by the feedback to date that my hunch was right and it was badly needed, folk seem pleased to see it.

Yes, posting something on HUBB (the biker's travel forum) wuld be good - as and when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and welcome   Hi and welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi and welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: